Looking for a Motivated Store Leader
Do you have wireless experience? Are you a sales over achiever that is looking for a leadership role? This may be the opportunity for you! 45-50K per year!
Wireless Advantage is a premium retailer for Verizon Wireless. We offer and provide the latest cutting-edge Verizon products and plans available. Our competitive edge is that we strive to have not just the best pricing, but also to offer an account manager approach and a more personalized experience to investing in wireless services.
Wireless Advantage has 46 locations in Alabama, Mississippi and Florida. We have also recently been recognized by Verizon Wireless as having the highest customer satisfaction rating in our market! Wireless Advantage is making it as convenient as possible to service our consumers by adding more locations.
Last year Wireless Advantage was recognized as the "Alabama Retailer of the Year"!
Wireless Advantage is currently looking for an Store Leader to oversee that all requirements of the sales representatives are upheld as laid out in the Wireless Advantage Policies and Procedures Manual, as well as providing leadership necessary to achieve the stated objectives in sales, customer satisfaction, daily operations and the overall well-being of Wireless Advantage and Verizon Wireless.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs laid out in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms and reports in an organized and timely manner.
- Responsible for insuring all shifts are covered in cases of illness, vacation and employee no shows or callouts.
- Control cash, check and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance to the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Facilitate in helping with administrative functions such as ordering inventory, DOA Checklist review, and oversee sales representatives with cycle counts.
- Continually strive to develop your staff by coaching and documenting and thereby insuring that monthly quotas are met by each employee, 5 star Campaign Manager is processed and past contracts are reviewed for customer leads.
- Oversee that all daily operations are met by sales representatives such as cleaning, checking that the most up to date price sheet is being used, and all inventory is neatly organized or locked away as necessary.
- Responsible for making sure that all displays are complete, pegs are full, and all POP merchandise is up to date and out of date POP is discarded.
- Directly responsible for individual and group sales.
- Directly responsible for portion of gross profit of store.
Wireless Advantage Communications
Wireless Advantage is a Verizon Premium Retailer with operations across the Southeastern United States. Wireless Advantage currently has 47 store locations in both rural and metro markets, and we expect to exceed 55 locations in 2016. The mission of our company is to acquire and maintain a loyal customer base through superior customer service, while providing customers the reliable communications services they have come to expect from today’s wireless industry. Our companies greatest advantage is our staff. WACI is dedicated to developing and investing in our staff so they may best earn the right to become the total communications solutions provider for the customers in the areas in which we serve.
Company Website: www.wirelessadvantage.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)